Tuesday 20/01/2009
I’ve been coughing for the past few days. This morning when Najah saw me she commented “Are you well enough to go to class today?” And then Kaktqa gave me a spoonful of honey and more or less 6 (SIX!) supplements to swallow down. Ahh, how blessed I am to have such concerned housemates.
We had chemistry lab as our first class and there was a horrendously pungent smell the moment we stepped in. Apparently, the lab rats for this Friday’s bio experiment have already been... purchased. I felt nauseous for the first few minutes, and felt like throwing up... I think there were about 50 of them all together. White mice. Lazing, lounging just lying there... waiting for their demise... Bunched on top of each other probably already knowing what their fate has come to: being dissected by foundation students so that we can learn about the digestive system to ultimately learn how to save people’s lives. Friday, please let me live.
After an early dinner with my housemates, I was already so excited and happy because I hardly coughed the whole day. So ignorantly, I accepted Alina’s treat to an ice cream!:) I should have known better. Upon reaching home, I started coughing violently again and feeling slightly feverish. I never learn.
2 comments:
OH ALLY! i thought i taught you about ice creams! theyr are deadly devilish little things that make you phlegm up. and you know how we hate phelgm.
rats *shivers* make sure you poke one in the eye for me :) nyahahahahaha. ok maybe not lah, they might cry.
ok lesson learnt for me as well...don't belanja alia ice cream since she has low tolerance for it when she's having a cough as it phlegms up??? fine... yes iman, i made her sick again:(hmmm..
Post a Comment