Tuesday, January 27, 2009

plasmodesmata

I know it's such an unrelated title but this was the exact word I've been searching for on the tip of my tongue for the past 3 days. Ever since I saw Syarif's mindmap on cell structure, I kept thinking of the word for the cell 'glue' to hold the plant cells together. I was looking for THIS word but apparently, the meaning does not connect to the term. Plasmodesmata is the channel between adjacent cells.

We once named a cat which kept coming to the college Modes. As in Mo.des. Not modes the whole word. Because we've just learnt about plant cell structure that time. I was trying to recall the cat's name. Finally my neurons synapsed at the right connections.

Anyways, finally got to meet with THE iman azman. I make her sound like a celebrity; but yeah, she is one to me:) Did the usual stuff... save the world, eradicate poverty... though perhaps on a smaller scale. I saved her from her world of boredom with boggle... and she eradicated my temporary poverty with cookies and camaraderie:)

I've learnt my lesson through the hard way not to have lunch with two too intelligent people who enjoys speaking against certain cultures. You two shall never have a meal together again.

Nevertheless, I shalt live with it. Thank you for the day sayang^^

No comments: