Two day weekdays are oh so o-some:D Interesting this week we had a 5 day holiday and 2 days for classes... just started on thursday and before you know it, it's finally friday!:)
I learnt an extremely invaluable lesson on thursday. Okay, first of all, I've lost the habit of doodling on my notes now that I'm in college. Because I sit allll the way at the front all the time and the lecturer can always peek at what I'm writing. And also because I have to take down notes allll the ime. And because if I miss anything, it is really hazardous (yes, hazardous) for moi.
And IF i DO start doodling again, I know I'll be reminded not to; one way or another. Allah taught me to respect the lecturer upfront.
It all began on Thursday... during pengajian malaysia. Well, cut the long story short, we were having presentations on the rebelling of the orang melayu terhadap penjajahan british. So each group had to present on a state's rebelling. Ours was selangor and there was something about lanun. Kaktqa made the multimedia presentation so she made it all pretty with pictures and everything. I got kinda attracted to the image of the pirate that i started drawing on the same paper as my mindmap notes; considering I've been holding back from drawing for sooo long...
At the end of the class while Ms Haliza was commenting on our presentations, she started talking about note-taking and suddenly she took up my paper (since I was sitting at the front) to show everyone about effectiveness of mindmaps; while i started in horror at my superly handsome pirate-manga at the bottom left of my paper. I cringed and closed my eyes and just stared hopelessly at kaktqa next to me as she (kaktqa) laughed. So I didn't get to hear a word of what Ms Haliza said but I don't think she commented anything about it.
After that, i vowed never to doodle or sketch in class again. Allah has taught me in a subtle way of being more attentive in class. This is to share a great lesson; about respect, paying attention and not drawing on your notes while sitting in front.
No comments:
Post a Comment