Sunday, March 29, 2009

saturday

Saturday morning: Volunteered at Family and Youth Carnival 2009 organized by Young Mercy 1 of CUCMS. We did medical checkup:) They gave out supplements for free. There was this one guy who came and started asking many many questions. I found out what this... certain supplement does. Apparently it substitutes in place for your cells and gets attacked by free radicals (which are reactive chemicals from the air). And it lowers cholestrol level and prevent processes which clog arteries.

Came back from Shah Alam: tired and exhausted. Caught an hour of forty winks before having to get ready for Foundation Night.


Theme: Masquerade.
Which means like fancy dress you wear as a disguise at a party. Safi says maybe long time ago they called it "Mask Parade" but because the noise was so loud at the party, everyone mistook it as Maskarade. And Maskarade spelling looks so ugly so they change it to Masquerade.

Everyone just wore masks. Except Kak Nik who dressed to the occassion. Really sportingly; she wore a pirate outfit. And was voted Best Dressed Female:)


And thank you for the rose, sayang^^ Sorry I was so moody; I was just really hungry:P But it really cheered me up when I got the rose:)

2 comments:

aki said...

i like! hehehe :P

oh and ure de ONLY person i bagi rose tau.hee

^^

xerophyte said...

wahahaha.
atikah dah tembam. x believe it.