Friday, March 27, 2009

OCD

I got quite frustrated with the foundation board because when they paste up the results for our quizzes, it's all mixed up. So I decided to get some materials and spruce it up. Make columns and divide it according to subjects. Alina says I have obsessive compulsive disorder.

The other day Iman called me about the Muslimah Night saying how we have a little issue here about people having discomfort with our content of the Night. Iman, you don't know how happy I am you took the prompt action to write a two page letter to explain our program. You're the bomb:)
While I was on the phone, Sharon (my housemate) overheard me and after that she asked me what that was all about. I told her I'm part of the organizing committee for the MN for our Secondary school. And then she looked at me in shock.

Sharon: Aren't you out of your school already?
Me: uhh... yeah....
Sharon: THen why are you stil "attached"? Aren't you just automatically an alumni? Without having to do all these things?

So Alina joined in the conversation too and they explained about how they as an alumni aren't connected with their school anymore. I thought about it... and I guess it has to do with us being really close. In Adni. And also I guess because I was one of the early batches; 5th batch... When you're part of an initiating... thing, you tend to do more and have that sense of ...urge. Lol.

Same thing here in CUCMS actually. I'm also the 5th batch of the college. 3rd batch of the foundation. 1st batch once we get to the new building. We have no graduates yet in CUCMS. But there are so so many things to start and to begin and... which is just so cool! Because it's like you're given a clean white piece of paper and... it is upon YOUR creativity to form that masterpiece!:) For some reason, that just excites me>_<

And najah summarized me in two words: Sensible and Hyperenergetic.

Sharon says she was shocked to find out that I was a Head Girl. She says I'm too nice to be a head girl. And because she thinks head girls are all strict and talk a lot.

Tomorrow will be volunteering in Shah Alam for the Young Mercy Youth and Health Carnival.
And at Night, will be attending Foundation Night.

Ttyl:)

No comments: