Alia Nadhirah bt Ahmad Fakhri: Champion of Toastmasters International Speech Contest.
And that's what I'll get in 10 years time once I become world-class speaker:)
When I first laid my eyes on the awesomely shiny trophy award at the Division P level Toastmasters ISC; I knew I wanted nothing else than to bag that cuboidal black 'trophy'. And I wanted not the bronze 2nd runner up, or the silver 1st runner up; but the gold CHAMPION one.
Ahmad and my dad entered the International Speech Contest and my dad entered the Table Topics contest. Amazingly and not at all surprisingly, he won BOTH contests which was held on the same day. My dad is so awesome.
So he's been given FOUR return tickets to somewhere AND also he's going to the next level; District level in Kuching next month. And when he gets Champion for THAT level; then he's going to the international level in the US.
2 comments:
Totally respect that drive and ambition you have. :) Wishing you all the best!
But, being the spelling-noticer that I am -- I think 'disoriented' is misspelled in your sidebar there. ;)
haha. you know where i get the drive and exhiliration know huh? cooper and cnn awaits.
Post a Comment