I have so many things to say but nothing else can beat what happened this morning. It is something so compelling to write, everything has to be put on hold while I recall the insane incident. So crazy it was, that I can assure no one has ever experienced or witnessed something like this before. So here goes:
This morning my dad came to pick me up as agreed; around 7am. When I came down, it was a delightful surprise to find my mom was there. Really, it's always a relief to be seeing your parents' radiant faces after a long long week. My dad then drove off and just as he cornered out of the apartment, a curious sight befell me. There was a thing hanging on to a pole at the bus stop infront. As we came closer, I realized it was a kid and thought it must be some budak sekolah agama waiting for the bus since he was wearing songkok and green baju melayu. Upon nearing, my dad honked at the kid, yknow, just to get him down because probably it was really dangerous to be climbing up that high. Or so I thought.
My dad then stopped directly infront of the bus stop. And I realized that that was no budak sekolah agama but my brother Safi. The next thing I knew, Ahmad was infront of me, Along was opening the front seat door and Syarif was bouncing out; all four of them in their baju melayu and kain pelekat roaring with laughter! I was too stunned to speak and just sat there, with my mouth hanging open and my eyes wide, still glued to the boy on the pole.
Budak Sekolah Agama: Safi- stuck to the pole with that... face.
Roaring with laughter: Them all coming out from their hiding places and surprising me. (Ahmad in red with his kain pelekat)
Still rooted to the spot, speechless and and perplexed, my brothers all filed into the car, in stitches, and recalled their ingenious scheme. So here, I reveal the whole story, bits and pieces chipped in from everyone amidst the sniggering and chuckling with glee:
This morning during Sahur, everyone woke up. My mom told all of my brothers (5 of them) to go for Solat Subuh at the surau and since they were all already there, my dad suggested they all come along to pick me up (It was such a shocker because they've never all come and picked me up). So on the way, apparently Ahmad concocted the idea that they should do a surprise for me. Thus at the bus stop before entering my apartment, they got out. Initially they were meant to sit there and probably wave when we passed by.
Of course, since when will MY brothers do something as normal as that? With ideas running wild and imaginations knowing no boundaries, they agreed that Safi climb up on the pole while the other 3 (Along Ahmad and Syarif) hid behind the wall of the bus stop and came out surprising me with "Well hellooo theree. Would you like to have a cup of tea?" in a British accent. I was meant to be whooping and screaming in surprise and delight (I didn't because it was too early in the morning and my dad concluded that my brain could not comprehend the illogic of it all- my mind was too objective). Anyway, their plans went so wild it even included the rapid KL bus- one which did not happen because it was 'Plan B'.
Still laughing: It was honestly totally unexpected.
Only when they came in did I see Siraj sleeping at the back of the car and my mom and dad were sniggering, not being able to hold in their laughs anymore after having to hide the secret from me.
I felt like crying and laughing and smiling and hugging them and yet, I was still too stunned to speak. I ask you, what kind of brothers would do that? Hide at a bus stop with their baju melayu and kain pelekat early in the morning, imagining an idea on how to surprise their sister. Definitely crazy, I must say. And astronomically sweet. You all are the best. I love you guys:)
The Bus Stop: Where they all came up with the stunt that stunned me.
2 comments:
hahahah they gotcha good eiy nad..thumbs up to them lol..cracked me up pagi2 buta ni huhu
so sweeeeet:) i want brothers also:(
Post a Comment