Sunday, February 22, 2009

fall in love!

I happened to stumble on a junior's blog relating about their feelings to their significant other; blogging about going to school and being able to see 'him' and being so so happy when 'he' is there.

Lol. How nice it is to be young and carefree... and to get up at such annoying hours every morning and get ready all groggily and sleepily and then suddenly realizing; oh wait, I'm going to get to see 'him' today! So you brush your teeth with renewed energy and shower with extra energy and ensure everything is spick and span and you step out of the car at school with that shining smile and that extra bounce. And when you see him, your heart goes aflutter and melts and you think oh, he's so gorgeous and you try to suppress a smile but fail to do so. And he walks by so coolly and you can't help but take a peek once he's passed.

Oh to be young (-er than I am now:P) and have a significant other at college where it gives you that extra boost in the morning and reminds you; this is the motivation for you to wake up and get to class. Lol.

Because when you are in love, everything is brighter and you don't see the weaknesses and flaws and everything is so perfect about them; that is according to Najah. And thanks to her, now I've fallen in love with five (FIVE!) of which makes me wake up in the morning with renewed strength. Bio, Phys, Chem, Pengajian Msia (still in the process) and IntrotoMedPharm. Oh how I love thee...

So, fall in love!:D you won't regret it^^ haha.

1 comment:

Iman. said...

oh ally. this made me smile and think of those days when we (dare i say 'we'?) brush our teeth with vigorous pent up emotion :)

oh, but I do love THEE. you know it silly :)