Sunday, August 3, 2008

my blog

Yknow its kinda an honour and an embarassment at the same time to find out that a number of people DO read your blog. I mean, I always make this naive assumption that people who comment are the ones who read my blog... So I didn't really mind writing whatever stuffs down... Come to think of it, I hardly ever comment on other people's blogs as well eventhough I often read them... Hmmm...

Anyways, Wednesday was Dhurgaa's birthday. It was really funny the way we had to come up with the idea on what to do and how to celebrate it. We had to talk in whispers and in the corner in fear of her hearing our super secret plans. Lol. Our initial plan was to get her a cake or something and shout happy birthday at midnight:D But we all knew that she'd be sleeping at that time (unlike some of us:P) so we thought let's take her out at night and celebrate it at Alamanda but then when we just casually invited her out, she said that she's not comfortable in going out late at night and so our 2nd plan was crushed. On wednesday morning itself, we had to come up with an impromptu plan and somehow it worked:)

So that wednesday morning (alhamdulillah for no morning classes), all 7 of us (not including Azra because she had an event to attend) were packed like sardines in Aqilah's Proton Saga on the way to... Mini Cyberpark:) Me Kaktqa Dhurgaa and Alina went to find a place to study there while Aqilah Najah and Sharon went off 'somewhere'. About half an hour later, they (aqilah Najah and Sharon) came back with cake, ice cream and snacks!:D So we all sang happy birthday for Dhurgaa and had a small yet memorable mini birthday party^^

We had a trip to Putrajaya's Wetland on Friday. A lot of walking and quite tiring but nevertheless very informative:) I think it's the first time I fully focused and got many facts during a trip. This is because we had to write a lab report on it... Which is a good thing in many ways:P MashaAllah, there are actually so many creations of Allah which contribute to the wellbeing of this world. Like this kind of plant (im not sure what it's called in English because the tour guide gave the plant names in Malay) which is grown in the water absorbs the toxic in its body to have the water clean... something like that:P

I just realized I have a presentation to finish off for tomorrow. Lol.

For those who read my blog, please comment or something so i know who's reading. Just to know:) arigatou.

nadhirah
nine o nine ante meridiem
third august two thousand eight

6 comments:

Aneesah said...

You know I read and comment (most of the time). :D

I've just noticed your beautiful header image, btw, and ... is it just me, or does it look as if the humans (ie. you and your family ;P) are tiny, and the surrounding rocks, plants, etc. are HUGE, à la little figures on a train-set-model? =O The blurriness of the foreground and background adds to that illusion...

Anonymous said...

SAYANG!!! Lame menunggu you update and this is what we get...
huh
good enough I guess
:p
missing you lots and lots!!

noir_XIII said...

yeah (agree with aneesah)..btw, is it a kimono? the one ur wearing i mean..

then u shuld comments other people blogs too..

illusionist said...

me reads!
so ahmad did the banner?! x)

Anonymous said...

caals,

i read. do still remmber who i am?

x ingat?

guess la.. my name is sumwhere.. in there.. im sure its at the tip of ur tongue.....

;P

Alia Nadhirah said...

awww thanks for your comments u guys:) It makes me happy to know I have readers! *tears of joy and happiness*