Again, writing this post because aki says my blog is so boring coz I never update it.
Exam is finished and done with!:) Almost. Technically speaking, those from July intake (including me) finish their exam yesterday. Bio theory and lab. We've been cramming and studying and suddenly right after the exam, I felt kinda .. blank. It's like everyday there's always something to do. Like have assignments, lab reports, revision... And suddenly BAM! You just can't think of anything and right after the exam pun I'm not even sure where to walk to... I had to ask my housemates where they're going and even after some time pun I couldn't decide where to go. Lol. Such slow uptake, no?
I felt it's so unfair everyone can go back right after exams but I have to stay til thursday because I have bahasa kebangsaan class. So I went to the library and got myself addicted to "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Houssein. That night, Kaktqa ajak kluar and eat dinner:) before she...left. Lol. went over to Aki's and disturbed her eventhough she had exam the next day! Haha. Owh well. I had aki call me and talk to me all the way til I reached back to my place coz there were really a lot of people walking around.. like groups of men.. Scary...-_-"
This morning went to college in hopes of finishing off my BM folio but alas, Khaled Housseini has gotten me entranced by his enchanting novel. I really wanted to... but I read it nonstop til i finished it. By the time I reached the last page, Aki was oredi tired and we went back home lalala. And after that I watched House MD marathon of season4 while aki 'studied' for her phys exam tomoro. Lol. Yes, I know I shall suffer like her next sem.
Tata for now:)
2 comments:
salam!
Alia!! Imy! :D
Great news.... Miss Davison is currently in Brunei. She's teaching again. WOW right? Never guessed she'd be in Brunei. She'll contact you soon.
And you'd better sign up for facebook soon! Or else I'll come over to msia and show ur friends our old pix. XXXXXXXXD
(im threatening you btw....hope it worked. eheh) Every1s asking for you!!! And I mean everyone! :) We miss you!
And I've read The Kite Runner. It's GOOD!
And Dan Brown books, i've just read deception point. Going to read Digital Fortress next - Inshallah~ :)
ahhah. i realised i use too much of the word "soon" and "and" in that comment.
Sorry, just excited! X)
I just got back to saudi...It's hot here :S
Post a Comment