fuddy me and iman at the wedding
Attended Syarifah and Harris's wedding on Saturday. I would have to say it is quite a grand wedding. Lotsa people. It's the first time I've attended a wedding where I know quite a number of people AND the bride and groom too (apart from attending my cousins' weddings)!. Abundant in merriment and joy- that's what a wedding is meant to be like right? In the afternoon, they had their 15 minute (or is it one hour?) honeymoon on a helicopter and came back. We were awed. I've never heard people going for a honeymoon that short or have a helicopter land at their wedding place...
Munirah -my new found friend- and IMade friends with Munirah Zulkifli (sort of an alumni) lol. I've seen her a few times with Iman when I was in Sec 1 and never again after that until the wedding... It's like we hardly know each other but had a lot to catch up on. She knows a lot about me and I maybe...sorta... quite... know a but about her too. Lol. Which is kinda strange to me... Anyways, she's fun:) and she rocks because she takes geology. Though she still rocks even if she doesn't take geology. Lol.
That was the afternoon ceremony and at night, we had Alumni dinner... So that's the basic tentative. Alumni dinner had food (obviously), multimedia presentation, a few speeches and Taboo game! Which was quite interesting to see everyone so fired up and it was super fun:) Girls won hands down. lol.

Iman Azman aka The Taboo MasterSadly, I don't have any pictures of the bride and groom:( Because then I'd have to go right up to them and take their photos... (malu X|) Besides, other people have plenty and most likely they'll put them up too so you can see them:D
4 comments:
oh oh. iman the taboo legend! nyahaha, as hard as it is to admit this; you rock wayy better at taboo, it's just that no one has seen your skills yet als!
u guys mst hd a blast ^^
is there any more pictures?!
uhh i really don't know... the only person who put up in their blog is iman...
Maybe on friendster or one of those social networking sites? I don't use friendster anymore so yeah...
ooowh, wud love to c alia do taboo>_<
Post a Comment