The other day I follow my dad and Ahmad to see the car. The following pictures are (what's left) of the Unser (
refer to previous post: Buckle Up). When I saw it, I was so horrified. I didn't think anyone can survive a car crash after seeing the vehicle end up looking this way...

Front view of the Unser.
You can see one side has a really bad dent with the paint coming off. That's where it hit the pole at the highway.

Side view.

back view.

Front screen/glass. If I'm not mistaken, it's tempered glass, so thankfully the glass didn't break, else it would have smashed into their faces. I think one more blow would have caused it to shatter to pieces.

The front screen from inside view.

Dents on top of the car after having overturned twice into a ditch.

Spoke (are they called spokes?) disconnected from the tyre.

all the windows were not intact anymore. Shards on the seats. Only this window 'survived'. But you can see it's bent inwards. Shattered but intact.

Ahmad took this picture. Seatbelt: still intact. Wear them.
I found out the reason only Ahmad has the concussion memory loss thing was because he kept his eyes wide open and saw everything whereas Saif kept his eyes shut the whole time. So it was more traumatic for Ahmad... Still, it's amazing they escaped with only cuts.
Again, wear seatbelts.
3 comments:
yes2! i will! insyaAllah.. altho, i dont think the buses here ade seat belts! haha :P
wow..that's really bad..but how did they hit the pole in the first place???
gzakkz!! -.-"
Post a Comment