Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Work @ adni

Today I started work!:D Ahahaha. Well, not really today. It was on Monday (unexpectedly) so today I continued my work. I tell you, it is extremely mind-racking to work at the bookshop. Sometimes the books are there, sometimes they're not. And sometimes the parents don't want some books and some books they want. And sometimes if you forget one number, it's like.. ARRGGHH!! I have to start again!>_< and if you accidentally pressed a wrong number, again, have to start again. I'm not so used to normal calculators because I've been using Scientific Calculators for the past 2 years:P Anyway, today wasn't as hectic or chaotic as the first day. There was one time where many people came and while you're doing your work, about two people wants your attention to clarify something and you're like.. in the middle of calculating the totals. And when you go back to your initial work, you have to redo or take some time to figure out what you're doing and some parent might be coming into the room and looking over your shoulder at your work and THAT's when it's extra nerve-wrecking because you're afraid you'd mess up. Ahahaha.

It was really tiring bending over the totals and frustrating that you don't seem to get the number no matter how many times you calculate. BUt in the end, it's a fun experience. Yknow, working with people and handling the situation and being patient and smiling through it all:D Ahahah. There are MANY MORE personalities out there. These are my first few steps:)

~nadhirah
six thirty two post meridiem
twelfth december two thousand seven

1 comment:

Aneesah said...

Aww, you work at the bookshop? ^^ Hehehe, I was *this* close to having to bring my brothers to buy their books, but managed to weasel out 'cause ... um, I'm too chicken and it's a big responsibility to handle and I probably can't even carry their books to the car and --

Okay I've run out of excuses. (They still haven't bought their stuff, by the way. :| )

So... can't you use a scientific calculator, since you said it's easier? ^^ It'll be a big help, I'd imagine.

Just keep it up, maybe I'll see you there one day. =P