Assalamualaikum.
Looking back: Highlights of Alia Nadhirah's 2011
January: Ummi's book "The Groovy Guide to Generation Y & Z" published.
 |
| Front Cover of Ummi's latest book. |
 |
| Website Saujana Janda Baik |
March: What happened in March?
April: Somali Project started.
 |
| Designed menu for the Somali Project |
 |
| ALIEN Biz. Website |
June: Pro Exam 1.
 |
| My study partner for Pro Exam 1: Puteri Nur Aqilah! |
July: Elective with Brotherhood Arts + to Brunei!
 |
| With Managing Directors and Designer of Brotherhood Arts. |
 |
| Family friends since I was 8 years old. |
August: Clinical Phase started (Surgery, Paediatrics, a bit of OnG)
 |
| Surgery posting. Lunch time, of course. |
September: Again, what happened in September?
October: Work as Freelance Graphics Designer started.
 |
| Website for diradesign |
November: Turned 21... + unexpected pleasant surprise.
 |
| :) |
December: Alisha became family:) ie Ahmad got married.
 |
| Ahmad's wedding at Batu Pahat, Johor. |
2012 is going to be an action-packed year.
On the way back to Perak (for my OnG posting) last week, I took out my organizer and said to my dad, "Ayah, so what are our plans in 2012?".
Now, one thing really amazing about my dad is that he memorizes the calendar. He remembers key dates and locks them in with the big events. So that way, when he told me our family plans etc, it went all the way to July. Each weekend had something. And for the last 6 months, he gave me just the main big events. The journey to Manjung always feels so long and I'd normally fall asleep just 30 minutes into the car ride. But this time, I stayed awake the whole time discussing and talking (plus other issues) with my parents.
Plans for 2012 should be coming up in next post insyaAllah!
Side note: I realize nowadays, instead of surfing deviantart.com for designing ideas, I tend to go more to Behance.net. Ahmad introduced me to Behance. It's a platform for professional designers where they seek to find careers etc. The work is truly amazing and really fantastic. They sort of have something like Facebook's "Likes" but it's called "Appreciate this!" so you can see how many people like it. I especially like designs under the Advertising category. They always do designs in the most attractive, attention-grabbing, creative, smartest way possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment