Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ANADH

Hope you're doing well and happy:) Miss those days. It's a lot lot different know. And these words you wrote might not apply now anymore. But I'm happy they applied once in your life:)

"ANADH"
We, have not ended.
You and me, have a lot more to catch up with.
You and me still have a lot to tell, to share and to conquer.

You still have to be there to care, to control and to catch me.
You still have to draw, speak and advice me.
You still have to be there, to be, my friend..

I may sometimes run, but you'll have to chase me.
I may be selfish, so shake me with ur selflessness.
I may be ignorant, so nail me back to reality.

I am the kite, and you are the runner.
Don't let me go, let me fly high.
Control me with your strength,
Care for my beauty with your passion towards flying me.

Look up to me, knowing that you mean a lot to me.
Look up to me knowing that we depend on each other.

The string connecting us, shall never be cut.
The string between us, is our friendship...

1 comment:

abdillah said...

Hope u'll have a lasting friendship with ur friend that wrote u this beautiful poem.