I've been learning a lot lot from the past week. The greatest teacher being "making mistakes". Sometimes to be learnt so very painfully. When people say, "No pain no gain" it's of course easier said than done...
Musculoskeletal 3rd Week Assessment: UmiAyah, results for 3rd week improved from 2nd week because I THINK i prioritized a little better... but not according to how i wanted. But Alhamdulillah anyway. Next week I'll do better!:)
Last minute browsing through mindmaps and notes before exam haha
Plans for end of April til May:
27th April: Palestine Awareness Campaign opening ceremony. alhamdulillah, so very happy with the outcome of the decorations and information board that we spent from 12pm til 730pm decorating and setting up last friday:) I'm happy to be working with extremely committed people. In terms of management and planning, any shortcomings purely from the leadership. I need to attend an Event Management Seminar *anyone knows, let me know!* It's harder than I thought; especially in terms of communication... A lot of areas of improvement for me:) Lot lot lot.
Sneak Peek X)
28th April: Mandarin Exam! *emotionless*
1st-2nd May: Al-Kauthar Mercy to the World Seminar. It's the same day as the Drama Night and the Kursus Kahwin. So, sorry to the people who invited me to both:P My mom has booked me for the seminar 3 months in advance so there's no way I can be excused haha.
7th May: Musculoskeletal Final Exam.
8th May: Iman's?:)

We need new photos la, darlings:)
10th May: Cardiovascular Block begins. Final block for 1st year.
14th-15th May: Outing with M16?
15th May: MMU TMC Icebreaking Marathon (a membership campaign), organizing together with James and Ariff. We had a meeting a few days back and James wrote down all the minutes. We were laughing and chitchatting here and there but when he emailed the minutes, it was so very detailed. Up to the point of someone's agreement through the phone, who will invite who etc. Extremely impressed with you detailed and meticulous work, James. Learnt a lot from that and the importance of writing down every single detail.
19th May: PAC Closing Ceremony.
21st-23rd May: ISC Toastmasters Convention in Miri. Was set to go but since it begins on Thursday, everyone is going on thursday night. But I have exam on Friday morning (aggghhhh friday morning again?!?!?). So since I've got no one to go with, my daddy says just to stay in cyber:(
now til June: Basic Life Support (BLS) Training School Tour; discussing/designing/meeting/commenting/suggesting/presenting etc etc for the upcoming Basic Life Support program to take place in June. Learning a lot from Waqi in terms of importance of proposal writing and management + planning of event, and suddenly very interested in discovering photoshop's capabilities after having a 5-minute Q&A with shahril. Apparently I've not fully tapped into photoshop's full potential yet (or maybe I'm so biased with Flash MX). He's amazing with photoshop!
Ahh. When I was so tired and stressed out, my dad dropped by Cyberjaya and him telling me his extremely busy day but with an extremely excited smiling animated face just left me so in awe and greatly impressed with his underlying message of: regardless the amount of work, face each with enthusiasm! April May, June and the rest of the days, months and years to come, here comes Alia Nadhirah!:)
5 comments:
We do need new photos. I'm going to call you....like now.
Ring me if u need my help for mandarin, I can stay back in campus =) about d Miri trip, do u still manage to be there in time for d toastmaster convention if u depart after our weekly assessment? ~juz asking..
go Alia go!!
thanks evie:) about the miri trip, it doesnt actually matter what time I come (even if its late). Just the fact that everyone is going on thursday and I have no one else to go with on friday means I can't go. I need someone to go with; can't go alone:P
Steady..on course! You'll reach there.
Post a Comment