Friday, December 25, 2009

Silver Anniversary

This is for the most beautiful couple I know.
Drawn in Flash MX. 1 hour.

A scenery at Janda Baik. Which was a gift in fact. My dad's anniversary present for my mom. A garden. From two Rexton loads of plants and flowers.

Happy Silver Anniversary, Ummi Ayah.

If not for you, I wouldn't be here.

Honestly.

4 comments:

Please Sign Here said...

A small piece of advice if you may allow me to.

Perhaps it would be more 'right' if you said 'if not for you, after Allah, I wouldn't be here'.

I can clarify if you like.

Alia Nadhirah said...

i understand perfectly.

thank you:)

Aqilah said...

Happy anniversary uncle fakhri & auntie jamilah! :):):)

Jamilah Samian said...

Thank you everyone! It has been a wonderful 25 years ... alhamdulillah ... not without the peaks and valleys as Allah wishes it to be :)