Wednesday, June 17, 2009

food

I squealed in delight after seeing the surprise on the table. Qila N bought for me sushi today:) Oh I love you Qila. Thank you thank you thank you!:D if only you were a guy Qila, my heart would go out to you. lol.
Sushi from Qila N:)

Speaking of food, najah asked me the other day why i seem to have "sugar rush" all the time. Somehow the theory inclined toward what my mom ate while she was pregnant with me. So I text messaged and asked my mother of which she replied:

"Alamak. Tak ingatlah yang. But basically I had such a good appetite I would gobble anything (that's true everytime I'm pregnant. ice cream, cendol, asam pedas, ketupat, sambal goreng... Yum yum!"

Alina agreed the "gobble anything" sounds like me. Right.

And when I told my mom the reason I'm asking was to inquire where I got my hyperactiveness and extraenergetic-ness from, she verified:

"Huah huah huah! Enthusiasm is a matter of attitude, not food!:):):)"
(Her exact text message words)

So you see, my deeply mistaken housemates, food does not exactly determine my spiritedness. I eat to live, not live to eat:) Besides, I suppose I'm so animated all the time because *important lesson coming up*, my dad always taught me that life is about exciting others. Not really meaning that literally; but I interpret it as creating impact and inspiration in other people's lives:)

Ahahaha. Okay, you know I'm sounding like that because I need to write a speech of which I have not yet because of the insurmountable assigments due this week. Pray I do a good job for it.

1 comment:

azzffyyt. said...

ooo.. sushi!

jsyk; you do create impact and inspiration in my life(: