Tuesday, May 5, 2009

gem


you know who you are:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nicE drawing alia (^____^)

Anonymous said...

seems as if "Gem" is a common dscription in Malaysia, I've heard that word twice in as many weeks!

It'll be nice to know who your gem is, everyone has one.

Don't worry. I'm not interested, I'm just being a cat.

"Curiosity killed the cat, and satisfaction brought it back"

Anonymous.

Alia Nadhirah said...

Thanks puteri^^

And, correction anonymous, it says you are A gem.

Not "you are MY gem" lol.

::phoenixnoir:: said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

xerophyte said...

Awwwww, that's so sweet of you nadhirah. Thank you.

Please Sign Here said...

Some may call it chance, some may call it coincidence, but to me It's just how life is. Always thinking on the same wavelength.

A few articles ago, I wrote a poem titled "My lost Gem", as in *girls* that is, after a particularly distressing incident, related of course to *Girls*.

You can find it if you go to older posts. If you read it, drop by a comment. I hope you like it.

N said...

you didn't even put 'a', alia. it's just 'gem'.

and i'm flattered and all but i don't think being a gem makes me very productive, or sensible, or whatever (because gems just sit there and look pretty). can i be something more useful and authoritative instead? like traffic lights.

njh

N said...

ok i've just realized you DID put the 'a', in your drawing. heh, my bad.

Alia Nadhirah said...

najah, you dont have to be a gem if you do not want to. I know you prefer being a lamp post *this is not an insult- njh told me this!*

you know i wouldnt call you a gem since they "just sit there and look pretty". So thus, do not worry. it is not you:)

Anonymous said...

curiosity killed the cat? nice cover line u have there 'anonymous'?

anonymous 2=