I was instantly bombarded when I made my blog private... Good to know people read my blog eventhough I ramble on about my daily going-ons and the not-so-random things that flow through my mind. Sadly, no one actually gets depressed for not being able to read it...
But perhaps to an extent, i'm still a bit wary of letting others read my blog since someone says I'll be easily judged by people. I DO do more things that what I write in my blog. I finish off organic chemistry tutorials. I masak nasi goreng. I listen to Najah's multiple/parallel universe about how we can actually be someone else in a different world. I try to figure out why is it that Schrodinger's cat would either die or live if you open the box. though it does not make a difference if i do try to figure it out. It would only result to frustration and endless hours of discussion with najah with no concrete conclusion.
And my blog was made because I like to write down about my thoughts and daily happenings. Just not really on islamic, political and current issues.
All these things and more. So there.
2 comments:
huhu.. hyE.. don't black list my namE k.. (^__^)
Lol private? As if there's a need for such! :P Linked :)
Post a Comment