You know what I hate...?DistanceBarriersI miss you.Word verification: sycend...pelik kan?
yes too pelik. i hate it too. come here fastah!
so MANY things :P med students must be able to count!
ah. i look pretty. iman approved. najah is lovely! would've loved to have been able to get to know her more :) kiss kiss.
she has a very pleasent aura la caaliya, but dont tell her that, id be soo maluubtw, my verification word; halictnot so weird laa.. hehehe
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You know what I hate...?
Distance
Barriers
I miss you.
Word verification: sycend...pelik kan?
yes too pelik. i hate it too. come here fastah!
so MANY things :P med students must be able to count!
ah. i look pretty. iman approved. najah is lovely! would've loved to have been able to get to know her more :) kiss kiss.
she has a very pleasent aura la caaliya, but dont tell her that, id be soo maluu
btw, my verification word; halict
not so weird laa.. hehehe
Post a Comment