Friday, September 19, 2008

Five.

I like to sleep with a pillow over my head. With another pillow under my head of course. So it's like I'm sandwiched between two pillows:P I'm not so sure why... Probably to block out the light because I like to sleep with my door a bit open (while the light outside is on)... But basically I just feel like I NEED a pillow on my head yknow? Perhaps to block out any creepy crawlies from entering my ears like the mind-controlling leech thingies in Animorphs.

I like the smell of books. It might sound weird... But that's just how it is. When I enter Kino or MPH or borders, it's just such a wonderful feeling... It may be a feeling that u LIKE to be surrounded by books but to me, it feels like the smell of it. Specially new books.

I like clean new paper:) To draw on. There are too many possibilities of what may be on that paper. The creativity is endless.

I like to clean when under stress. When I can't study or seem to get anything into my head, I'd spring clean my room (and end up doing my cupboard and my drawers....). Or reorganize the kitchen (at my condo-hostel). Or wipe the washing machine. Or sweep the stairs. I am that weird. Maybe I like to do it because since I can't seem to accomplish anything in my books, at least I can accomplish stuff around me; ie my environment.

I dislike cockroaches. I have been stalked by a cockroach once. When I came back to cyberia, there was a HUGE cockroach on the curtains and I ran out at once (my mom sighed "Macam mane nak jadi doktor ni?"). And after I thought it was safe, I opened my cupboard and found it crawling behind my CUCMS shirt and ran out once again; to get Qila's and Azra's professional help. When they came, it wasn't there and suddenly it JUMPED onto Azra. And I ran out. Again. Aaaand Qila got it, wrapped it with tissues; and squished it. With her hands. And threw it in the dustbin downstairs. Next day, when I opened the lid of the dustbin, it JUMPED out and i ran upstairs and didn't dare come downstairs again. After convincing myself that it was gone, I went downstairs, only to be greeted with (probably the same) cockroach again. Which then Alina sprayed it til it pleargh-ed. (no, there is no such word. I made it up). If that is not stalking, i don't know what is... *shudders*

4 comments:

Fairuz said...

I love the smell of new books too!! It's probably the inky papery thing that gets to me :D

Anonymous said...

the things about YOU that id probably nvr knew, and some to remind me about YOU. hehe love YOU.

Alia Nadhirah said...

an inky papery thing-y smell? That's new to me:D Lol i shall call it that from now on:P

Sayangs, theres a lot u still dont know about me even afta these past 5 years. thats why we gotta hang out more:P Love u too.

Anonymous said...

Hahahah i dun get wat ur guyz are talking bout, and i couldnt care less. Gud luck in CUCMS. =) have a nice Hari Raya (altho dh lps dh pon).

~BLaCKJaCK~