
I cannot call any one of my brothers as the BEST brother because I have 5. Unlike them, they can always call me the best sister because... they only have 1. HEhehe.
Anyways, Syarif is... one of a kind. He is a super genius, without a doubt. A super duper real genius. There is not a day that will go by where he will say: "yknow what Kaklia?" followed by facts and numbers, like a really accurate number when he quotes them... Like, he doesnt say "around 200". He will specifically say it's "215.7". You just pick up any random subject and he can go on for hours talking about it.
He usually watches National Goegraphic or Animal Planet and also reads Horrible Science/History/Geography/Maths books. He reads lots and lots of books and has really good vocabulary when he's talking.
Once, when we were vacationing, he started to draw up a plan on perpetual motion. Like how to produce energy without losing any to heat/sound/making the energy itself. To tell you the truth, it was the first time I heard about Perpetual Motion; even more coming from a 13 year old kid. So he explained to me the whole concept and even throughout, he was always devising a plan in his head. When we got back home, he started constructing the experiment... Though I'm not so sure what happened after that:S
He has a list of things that he wants to fulfill. Which keeps increasing as day goes by. Whenever something is too much of a hassle, he would say something like, "One day, I will create a clothes folding machine so that I wouldn't have to fold clothes." One day.. :)
Syarif loves reading Dilbert and Calvin & Hobbes which can explain his quick-wittedness. He can go round and round til you're stumped. He can debate with whatever you're saying; like within two seconds he'll say, "No, because...." or he can come to aid with what you're saying like, "Yeah, what kaklia said is true because.." with additional evidences. He can become a lawyer. I call him my second lawyer (Siraj is my primary laywer). His favourite phrase is now, "Do you have any evidence to verify your claim?"
When we go out or go to school, he can be absentminded sometimes, like even forgetting his socks or shoes or even his schoolbag. Another time, I spotted him lying down on his back on the stairs at school in the middle of the crowd; reading. And when I talk to my parents over it, they say it's because his mind is always elsewhere, thinking. That's why he doesn't fully focus on what's present. And I do believe that:)
These are my evidences to verify that he's a super genius!:D
But apart from his "genius-ness", Syarif is a really sweet lil brother:) He laughs and smiles a lot and I enjoy his company. And sometimes when I tease him, he'd go "Kaklia!!>_<" With the exasperated yet smiling expression. It's really cute:D Though he can sometimes be weird... Like enjoying looking at his prescripted ointment eating up his skin... Or taking out snails from the recycling bin for his animal project. lol.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYARIF!:)
~nadhirah
eleven twenty one ante meridiem
seventeenth april two thousand eight
1 comment:
salam,
i have to say you've got a brilliant bro there! do take good care and responsibility over him, as we hope to see more intellectual muslims shine for the ummah ^^ a very happy birthday for him! may the whole of your family, friends and people around you are blessed~
Post a Comment